17 Game Changers — Monday Motivation
Every year around my birthday, I like to get away outside my physical and mental perspective so I can reflect on the past year and measure where I am at compared to where I want to go.
Call it God, the Universe or crazy, but I truly believe there is a higher order at play – things don’t just happen. Throughout this past year, I’ve experienced some incredible highs and lows. I’ve been riding high and at times been beaten down. Along my journey, I’ve remained open. From the incredible mentors I’ve been blessed to work with, to studying self development, and through continuous self reflection, I’ve learned the truth of 17 Game Changers that have helped me tremendously to get through these highs & lows. I’d like to share them with you:
17 Game Changers:
- Negative events and “failures” are what lead to more love in your life and a better understanding of what it takes to be successful and fulfilled.
- Pain and drawbacks are essential to growth. When you perceive something will only be positive—and ignore the downside of that thing or event—you’re creating a fantasy and you are setting yourself up for a nightmare.
- Choose your struggle; choose what you are willing to deal with and remove what you are no longer willing to deal with. You only have so much capacity and time on this planet. The key to a more fulfilled life is to focus on less; on what is most important to you and/or linked to your highest values.
- Expressing your shame and vulnerability will lead to empowerment.
- The world is sinful and always has been. Accept the things you cannot change and have the courage to change the things you can.
- You only truly value something if your actions back it up.
- You are going to feel no matter what, so why not feel strong and unstoppable?
- Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
- It’s always a big deal until it isn’t.
- What people say and do is like a weight. You have complete control of deciding whether or not you want to carry that weight.
- It takes far more courage to quit than to persist at a level where you are not performing at the right level.
- Be bamboo… The prize is the Process. Stop kidding yourself; everything is about incremental growth. So why not set yourself up to love the daily grind?
- There is a difference between you having something and something having you.
- Both challenge and support are necessary. The universe will always provide the opposite to see that you are balanced.
- To “let go” is to love.
- Success in anything is only relative to your current stage of growth.
- As it turns out, everything you seek is already present.
Need help getting a rock-solid core? With my m.e.l.t At Home Workout DVD, you will crank your metabolism and sculpt your abs. It’s like having the luxury of a personal trainer in the privacy of your own home! Take action and get your copy today at:
>>> http://www.bellyfatmelter.com <<<
Like this post and “share” it with friends and family!